Information necessary for the processing of the guest’s personal data
Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data , as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulations for the protection of data).
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
The data controller is the Hotel Rosa **** Eco Alpine Spa Resort Compatsch, 13 – 39040 Seiser Alm (BZ) T +39 0471 727950 / F +39 0471 727992 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The data processor is Herbert Gabloner
PERSONAL DATA AND SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
The following are considered as being your personal data:
- personal data (surname, name, address, e-mail, telephone number, fax number, date of birth)
as well as your language and the license plate of your vehicle
- the data shown in your passport or identity card
- data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g. bank coordinates, details of credit card)
- date of arrival and length of stay
Special categories include data relative to health and specific personal needs.
Motives for the processing of personal data AND LEGAL GROUND FOR THEIR PROCESSING
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- For compliance with legal obligations
- For the implementation of pre-contractual and contractual requirements relative to the guest’s visit (booking, period of stay, departure etc.)
- Forwarding of communications and telephone calls directly to the guest
- Memorization of the data for the purpose of future bookings and requests
- Forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel and the other associated hotels by e-mail, ordinary mail, and other means of communication concerning the hotel, the local area and any local events etc.
- Management of fitness and wellness centres
- Other purposes (if none, delete; otherwise specify in detail)
Legal ground for the processing of your data:
- compliance with legal and judicial obligations
- compliance with obligations and pre-contractual and contractual requirements
- your consent
- legitimate interests (e.g. for improvements to our client service and our contacts with the clients – also regarding direct advertising – or video surveillance intended to protect persons and property from possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism, as well as for fire protection and safety in the workplace).
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. In special circumstances, however, the data may:
- be forwarded to other departments within the hotel, subject to the limits of legitimate use;
- be forwarded to the following hotel employees, or to third-party subjects, when necessary to meet your requests or in order to provide specific services:
The recipients listed above are required by us to comply with all current norms and standards governing the protection of data.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The duration of the conservation of the data is calculated on the basis of the obligations for the conservation of the data and the requirements contemplated by the law. If your personal data are processed in order to comply with a legal requirement or a contractual obligation, they will be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary for their processing. If the data are processed with your consent, they will be kept until that consent is revoked.
(The indication of the duration of conservation of the data is merely a suggestion, and should be adapted to meet the characteristics of the hotel.
The duration of conservation can also be indicated specifically, e.g. 10 years. In this case, however, the specific duration for each data usage purpose must be indicated).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure: In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the “right to be forgotten”, i.e. to request that the measures necessary to erase all the links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object: You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing: In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability: In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSENT
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the contract and with current legislation, as set forth in the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Consent for the processing of personal data included in special categories is given on a voluntary basis. In the absence of such consent, the personal data cannot be processed for any future bookings.
Consent for the processing of personal data as regards the forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel, too, is voluntary. If the personal data are not provided, then offers and other information shall not be supplied.
Information is provided in the event that the personal data are taken from a booking portal or similar structure.
Information is provided in the event of automated processing (profiling). Where applicable, it will be specified that “Profiling will not be utilized for the processing of your personal data”.
If the controller intends to utilize the data protection indications for their internet page, information will also be provided concerning cookies and other technical aspects.
Place and date
We use both our own cookies and third party cookies to improve our services. If you decide to continue the navigation we consider that you accept their use.
Cookies are text files used on the Internet for automatic authentication, navigation tracking or to store specific information provided by users accessing the server, like favorite websites, e-commerce, or shopping carts.
More in detail, they are short text strings sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and from the client back to the server (unchanged) every time the client is at the same section of the same web domain. The term “cookie” – literally “biscuit” – comes from the term magic cookie (magic biscuit), a well known concept in the UNIX environment, which has inspired both the idea and the name of the HTTP cookies.
By default, in most web browsers cookies are automatically accepted.
The hotelrosa.com websites uses or may use, even in combination with each other, the following types of cookies, divided according to the classification proposed in Opinion 04/2012 on Cookie Consent Exemption issued by the “ARTICLE 29 DATA PROTECTION WORKING PARTY” (available at this link)
- “Session” cookies are stored on a user’s computer for purely technical and functional issues, to enable the transmission of session identifiers required by a safe and efficient site browsing; they are automatically erased at the end of the “session” (hence the name) by closing the browser. These types of cookies avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users.
- “Persistent” cookies remain stored on your computer hard disk until they expire or until the users / visitors erase them. Thanks to persistent cookies visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at every visit. Persistent cookies allow many functions of interest for surfers (such as the use of the browsing language or shopping cart contents in e-commerce applications. However, persistent cookies can also be used for promotional purposes or, on the other hand for malicious purposes. Visitors can set their computer’s browser so that it accepts / rejects all cookies or to signal an alert whenever a cookie is offered, in order to assess whether to accept it. The user is able, however, to modify the default configuration and to disable cookies (i.e., to block them definitively), by selecting a higher security level.
These two types of cookies (the session and persistent ones) can themselves be
- “owned” when they are directly managed by the owner and /or website administrator
- “third party” when cookies are generated and managed by a third service, which is hosted by the website visited.
How do cookies work and how can you delete cookies?
- You can also visit the English website http://www.aboutcookies.org to get information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used.
To remove cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you should refer to the user manual of the device.
Cookies list present on the websites of hotelrosa.com
In the table below you find the web sites hosted with corresponding cookies.
Cookies can be divided into session cookies, persistent cookies or third part cookies. The last group falls under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager and is divided into the following main categories:
- Analitycs. They are cookies used for collecting and analyzing statistical information about accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, along with other information like login credentials (your e-mail address and password) they can be used to profile a user (storing personal habits, visited pages, downloaded content, type of interactions performed, etc.).
- Widgets. This category includes all graphic components of a user interface of a program, with the purpose of helping the user to interact with the program itself. Widgets, Facebook, Google +, Twitter Cookies are an example. More information about Privacy and their use is available directly on the respective websites.
- Advertising. Cookies used for advertising fall into this category. Google and Tradedoubler are examples of this. More information about Privacy and their use are available directly on the respective websites
- Web beacons. This category includes snippets of codes that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as analysis of the use of Websites, control and reporting on advertising and customization of advertising and content
About Third Party Cookies
|Company||Links to Privacy & terms|
|Google (maps)||Informativa di Google|
|Google (Analytics)||Informativa di Google|
|Google (Youtube)||Informativa di Google|
|Informativa di Facebook|
How to use Flash Cookies
The website can use Adobe Flash Player in order to offer some multimedia content. On most computers the program is installed by default.
In case you are using some of these contents, Google Analytics stores additional data on the computer, also known as Flash cookies (or Local Share Object) by which the manager is able to know the total number of times you open a certain audio / video file, the number of people using it till the end, and how many people close it before the end.
The Adobe website provides information on how to remove or disable Flash cookies (see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security).
We remind you that limiting and / or eliminating the use of this type of flash cookies can affect the functions of applications based on Flash technology.